Landells Signs maintains comprehensive risk management strategies focused on our commitment to maintain professional workplace practices particularly in relation to occupational health, safety and the environment.
We are committed to the provision and maintenance of a working environment for employees which is safe and without risks to health.
We achieve this through a range of measures including:
- Complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines.
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
- Providing ongoing education and training to all of our employees.
- Consulting with our people to improve decision-making on occupational health, safety and environment matters.
Landells Signs also has a range of other industry-appropriate risk management policies, insurances and qualifications. These include:
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Site Survey / Audit
- Public Liability
- Builders Indemnity
- Master Builders Certificate (Shane Woodman)